23.4.08


it's been quite a time since i last blogged. many people are using the comp., that's why. and I've been busy doing two things:
  • eat
  • sleep.

hehe, call me a fatso wannabe. ;0
but I've been enjoying. I mean, a plate full of carb per meal and at least eleven hours of sleep a day, including a two-hour nap in the afternoon, why wouldn't it be fun?
hahaha! really, I've been killing time by doing such a routine. when i'm bored i read books, either novels or my sister's first year college notes. not
naning, but i just want to take a glimpse of my future classes in a few months. and you know, I've been dying, dying, to play badminton! problem is, no one is interested or has time to play with me! people here are as lazy as I, and that's understandable but then hey, i want to shed some sweat here, you know! why can't they also have some P.E.? Periodic Exercise?
is anybody interested to alleviate their boredom with me?

:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! eat and sleep! i luv those stuffs! XD