15.8.09

tHe b0RiNg cLaSs

the sky is covered with dark, looming clouds
And I was sitting with my head on my palm
The clouds are closing in
I couldn't help but grin
As i look across the room...and unto you.

Yes, it's about to rain
the tears from the sky are ready to burst
and fall to a world where we both live
Yes, the sky will be crying
with the drops coming from those clouds
those clouds i dream
those clouds i wish to soar with you
and i wish no tears will fall from me
if the sky will cry for you and me

You are more than an arm's away
But when the thought of us sitting beside each other
crosses my mind
I feel my body tickling my heart
making the fire burn,
keeping me cool and
keeping me warm as the sky trembled...

Yes, it's about to rain
the season is changing, oh yes it is
i wish those raindrops that i watch through my window
will reflect your eyes that are seeing too
Yes, the sky will be crying
and as it reaches our world
may you hear me summon you in tender words
amidst the deafening roars of thunder
as i sit with my head on my palm...

No comments: