8.11.10

The semester going by so slowly...
And thankfully it ended.


Yes! First semester over! Semestral break over too! :(
I so looked forward to it! Time to relax... Chill... But with no computer...?


School's been pretty tough, with all those exams and defense and duties and requirements. Name them. But I'm not complaining. It was a crazy and worthwhile ride! Can't quite believe I've got three semesters left in college... Everything so fast that it blurs. But then, everything does move fast. We just can't let ourselves be left behind, right?


Hmmm...

How was my break? Well, pretty boring. I caught up with my hobby: reading. Oh, not medical books! I read novels and books of adventure and mishap. i bought two books by Eoin Colfer:







1. Artemis Fowl: the Lost Colony
A really delightful book. Can't quite believe that Artemis could get infatuated! yoohoo! This was the first book of the series that caught my eye years ago. And it's just now that I got myself one from a lesser price! And I was right. It's the best! A fast-paced, crazy, poignantly written book!
I highly recommend it!
I assure you: you'll love it too. :)






2. Artemis Fowl: Eternity Code
This book was written before Opal Deception, the book I acquired two years ago. Now that I have this book at a lesser price also... !@#$%^.^

I think you get the picture.
I really had fun reading it!
Artemis so genius!
I recommend this too.

Uhm, actually, I recommend Eoin Colfer's books.
This is second to Harry Potter.
Love it.






 ~Blaise~

No comments: