18.1.08

* -bEm-*

I have good news!
I passed CNU...!
part of the first 60 from the 4 batches last November to December takers.
:)
Two days later i learned that I also passed in UP.
BS Psychology. Or Mass Com.

But now I'm confused on which course to take...
It's bothering me.
My Dad wants me to study in CNU.
MY sis wants me to take UP coz she said CNU's a torture.
a mom said that I'd better choose the course that I want and not be influenced by other people's decisions.
I know i must decide things on my own.
i've been doing that since i was young.
But then, this is hard.
I'm talking here about a lifetime commitment.
Lifetime job.
Lifetime profession.
I love the courses... and it's difficult to choose.

I have to make the right decision... fast.
I don't want to regret in the end and shift to another course.
If i am to study, i have to finish what I've started.

* -bEm-*

No comments: