19.1.08


Hey, I've been thinking lately. Funny, I think of him. about what's happening in the room as he stood up without me knowing and talked to me every time the teacher was out. He sat in front of me and chatted with me about everything. He talked and asked me about books, about words, about experience.
He calls me journalist.
He pinches my cheek to catch my attention. Sipsip pud ang ukoy! and then this week (for the nth time!) he asked me to write something for him. of course, i declined. but he was so insistent that i gave up. He sang songs--and i say they're ridiculous!-- as i read my book and he read his.
i thought... maybe i should continue liking him. besides, the school year is about to end. diri ra bitaw na taman sa high school. mugraduate na bitaw mi. and i quite need an inspiration, though. :)
we won't be in the same school anyway.
and would he know? i doubt that. i'm the passive type. :)



No comments: