1.6.08

Thanks to Eka, my font is now readable! Gosh, i've been working that out for days, and it's just as simple as "Mary had a litttle lamb". haha!
bitaw, arigatou Eka!

now classes are looming closer, and i can't wait for the first day! new faces, new rooms, new school! i think I'd be doing a lot of fidgeting on my seat...
what are the teachers like? how 'bout my classmates? are they cordial or just pathetically impassive? hehe, just like me. :) and will our subjects be manageable? my sis is teasing me about the first year majors like Anatomy and Fundamentals of Nursing. not that i care much. haha! bitaw, i'm thrilled to know how it is to adapt in a new environment. i know it would be quite hard and frenetic and covertly insane...and i hope i'll manage.
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahihihi. miga na pd cla ni eka! :D