2.11.08

Internet connection at last! I've been holding a grudge on My DSL for holding our connection too long for three whole days! Lookie, i wasn't able to celebrate my 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY in the BlogWorld! Oh yeah, I just turned one! (yippee! plus fireworks!)


One year... One year!
Wow. Could hardly believe time passed so fast. A year? I didn't actually think I could last that long. But then, I just turned one, remember? Char...
Good thing before our net was temporarily busted together with the electricity (which, fortunately, didn't last for three days but only for a night.) I was able to change my layout. Simple with an easy access of everything.
But before anything else, I'd like to thank these people:
*my Links! especially:
1. MiKyu- You've helped a lot. And I thank you for dropping in my site even once in a while! And hey, Kyu, I also like the Simple Plan video. Not just like it, but I love it! It really reached its target, uhuh.
2. Eka Mika- You've helped a lot in my site! Thanks!
3. Pat2- To my friend in Canada, thanks for your thoughts! I always drop by in your site. thanks for doing the same!
*and to my readers! Those classmates of mine who knew my site...Thanks! thanks for your compliments and support! You have no idea how much I appreciate them...

You guys are my inspiration!

Arigatou Gozaimasu!

No comments: