22.3.09

Oh my shucks! I've read one of the most recommended mangas (Japanese comic strips) my classmates recommended to me, and shoot, i love it!



It's English title is "Blue Miracle" and was written by Mitsuki Miko.
Here's a short summary from mangafox.com:

All the girls are crazy over the swimming prodigy Wakatsuki Ran, but all he seems to be interested in is swimming.
One day, Ageha, a girl who wants to find love, but isn’t really looking that hard, bumps into Wakatsuki Ran. She instantly pegs him as a "stupid, obsessed swimmer" and does not take him seriously.
However, after she recognizes his talent, she is amazed and does something everyone least expects, she asks him to teach her to swim like him.
Except, is that the only thing she wants of him, or is it that she likes him? Moreover, how will their relationship develop and will he reject her if she does like him?

Even on the second chapter my heart was cringing...there was even a referred pain on my right hand. (Hehe... really!) I don't know why; it was just there. Shoot, I feel awkward saying this, but...

it's KILIG.

I like the story so much that my plan for thorough swimming lessons this summer grew very vivid in my mind! :D

Boy, i love the water. It's so cool, so refreshing, so relaxing...it represents so much of many things. And this, this manga, made me more inclined to push my plan, which i hope will be pursued real soon.

I recommend this... you'll also love it! :D

No comments: