25.4.09

Two weeks of unrelenting summer classes finished! Two more to go, plus a week duty! waaaaaaaaah...
It's like I never got a break...
tsktsk.
Anyway, last April 3 we celebrated Jem's (Jeremy) birthday in MoOon Cafe in IT Park. This guy is one of my group mates in our RLE (Related Learning Experience), and we've been on the same group since we started our duty. Hey, girls out there, check this guy out..! A Snow White in a man's flesh! wahahaha... He graduated from Sacred Heart Jesuits, and yup, matinga jud ka ngano naa siya sa Cebu Normal. He may look like that, with those stunning hazel eyes and a goofy grin, but he's a good friend. And a funny guy too.

He's that blue one.


Oh! I forgot to add...
Sorry girls.
He's already taken.

I could remember one duty night in Vicente Sotto...
We were just done with our routine that night, and I just came out of the nurse's station to fetch my patient's chart when I met him on my way out. Our clinical instructor (Sir B) came out of nowhere and laughed at him. I turned to my group mate to ask what was going on when our CI said something like this,
"Ngano man ka, Lucero? Tamaa nimo uie." (What's with you, Lucero? You look pretty weird.)
I took a second look at Jem. He was wearing a wide weird smile that did not seem to fall off his face. PLASTERED on his face actually.
"Di, sir. Kung cheerful ko sir, mu-cheer up pud ako patient. Lain man pud kung mag.mug-ot ko, di ba sir?" (No, sir. If I become cheerful, my patient will be cheerful too. It won't do him any good if I'm not in a happy disposition, right, sir?"
He flashed his wacky smile again.
Sir and I laughed this time.

It's great having someone like him as a friend. :D
Happy birthday, Jem! Belated, I mean. :D

No comments: