21.5.09

A nurse...

Yup, been doing some Nursing stuff over the past weeks. That's why I wasn't able to blog for a few weeks...a busy, busy 'baka'. Hehe...
My last post was Jem's birthday. I want to blog about the other debuts I've attended for the months of April and June, but first I have to secure some pictures. :D
1. Cherssy's Debut
2. April's celebration in McDo
3. Jam's debut in Liloan
4. Monece's debut in Fort San Pedro
I'll blog on them one by one in a few days. hehe.

Last week we had our duty in VSMMC Ward 1 (Gyne Ward), now for 8 hours. Yep, our duty was pm:2pm-10pm. It was our first time to duty for 8 hours, since our first duty month (February) was just for four hours. Waaaah, it was GGB! Imagine, we had the whole ward by ourselves during our shift, and the shift before us has 3 schools in it! Oh yeah, GGB.
But it was fun anyway. :D
One of my patients, who has been there for more than a month, was unable to bathe herself ever since she was operated. She was extremely grateful when I provided cleansing bed bath. Char...
There are so many things that happened during our shift. I have done things that i haven't done before, like regulating an IV, changing the IV bottle, KSS, draining the FBC, eliminating catheters, and the like. I was delighted by my experiences that week. The whole group was. :D

PS: i like the anime nurse. So cute... :D

No comments: