1.6.09

I had RR for my very short summer break. Just sleep and eat and net.Busy gaining those fats? Hmmm, probably. :D

Here we go, June.
Classes, classes, classes. the loco classes.

when i saw the sched, it was a, "Whoa."
.........
By the way, I've gone to school pretty early and gone home pretty late every day within this week. And wow, I'd love some rest from the stress.At last the capping work is almost done... and Kuya and I are very happy that it's almost over. Almost. Hehe.

I found one cute video of a 7-year-old kid named David who got totally out of it after his visit from the dentist. His weird and funny behavior was due to the medicines the dentist gave him, and yup, he was pretty funny. check this out:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&feature=fvst

"is this real life?"
:D


Hey, i'm being random here...
Last time I wasn't able to finish my blog because our housemate gecko went out of the window and nearly gave us a heart attack. again.
Sigh.
:0

No comments: