4.11.09

woooot!
geez...
i wasn't able to blog on my 2nd year anniversary!! And on Jeth's birthday too!
too BaD...
anyway,
It's true. It was the start of my 2nd year in the blog world last October 30. Hmmm.. I think I was out of the house most of the time...doing some laag2... hahahaha!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
belated. :)

I was supposed to go to Zamboanga for 5 days, but unfortunately they forgot to get me my ticket. (-_-) I would have stayed there and visited my relatives and have a nice tour...
so much for that.

Well, it's been a while since I've written about the so-called love. What does that mean?
It means i'm a goner when it comes to that. hahahaha!

But I've been feeling. Feeling as I try to put my imagination on track...thinking of ways to put that someone alive in my mind... shaping his face, his expression, his actions. All so stupid, really. hahahaha. I can't let that happen... or I'll probably go crazy myself...

All i know that it's better to love freely, without commitment, because one can show his or her love without feeling afraid of rejection, of failure, of closure. You are just there, doing all you can, expressing yourself to the one you regard as special...

But is love merely a feeling?
no.
It is action grounded by emotions and thoughts.
It moves.
It reaches.
It touches.


Gaaaahh...

I can feel his smile on me. I can feel his hand as he held mine. I can hear his sweet laughter as I go myself clumsy. I can see him there, sitting in front of me, smirking as usual. I can hear his voice, count his steps, smell his perfume.

He's there. I'm here.
No chains.
No pretentions.
Just us.



And...




Just being me.

No comments: