24.12.09

BUON NATALE!
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S!

OH YEAH. ♥

Sorry for the late greetings... but Christmas is everyday, right?

Well, actually, I slept most of the time during that day, so... ahahaha...
anyway,
Before Dec. 25, we had a Christmas party (our class) somewhere outside the realms of our school. The Gov and I were late, mainly because we managed a minor event held in one of the ASAB classrooms, which was "The Search for 2nd Year Mister and Miss Nursing 2010". It was a whirl of twists and turns, of pressure, of pace, of emozioni... Whew, dunno what to say more.
But I congratulate the "chosen ones":
Mr. Nursing:
1. Warren Alovera
2. Boysie Garvez
Ms. Nursing:
1. Frances Ceniza
2. Alexa Rose Espina (my highschool mate! *whistle*!! char ka lex ha..)

I wonder what will happen next year...
hmmmmm...



I received a hoodie from Mehlai (thanks a lot!) and a book from April.
Thank you!



In Ayala after the party.
Pretty girls, huh? ♥

KARAOKE rocks!
Thanks to you!

It was a very memorable day...
happy happy happy!

2009
Full of excitement and horror.
Full of Happiness and Sorrow.
Full of surprises and disappointments
Full of successes and downfalls.
Full of everything.

2010?
Oh, i dunno.
Ahahaha.


H A P P Y N E W Y E A R!

No comments: