31.10.07



^ "Diarrhea of thoughts; constipation of words."

^
When hurt, nobody cares. But upon winning the lottery, the person matters for everyone in the vicinity.

^ Do not--never--underestimate a girl. you'll never know what she can do. if you'll try to win the game, sorry, but you're just gonna lose it.

^ My whole nail in my pointing finger is tainted with indelible ink. whenever i look at it, I'd think it's gross.

^ Paolo Coelho is one of the best authors of all time.

^ I miss my Yukito, my large-sized penguin stuff toy!

^ Mdm. Yo should start giving us a break! Hehe.. But know what, i love the way she makes grotesque shapes on her face!

^ The first word I learned from the Japanese language was Arigatou.

^ Chinese restaurant syndrome - the dizziness, headache, etc., experienced by some people as a reaction to monosodium glutamate, often used to intensify the flavor of Chinese food

***
"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb

* -bEm-*

No comments: