30.10.07


Why Balloons don't run Out of Fashion

I've been here for quite a time

Waiting to make some sense in this mess
I try to hide all the things you need not to see
I try to flash a smile when there seems no reason for me
Can I move alongside with you?
Will you ever allow me to?

Why can’t the hinges of ur heart
Open its only door for me?
Am I really meant to be torn apart
And be crushed in my heart’s elegy?

It’s time to release the strings
And bid the balloon goodbye
Have to let go even if it hurts like hell
for I know I can go on if I try
but how can I? How can I
When all this time you've been my lullaby?

I don’t know where to go
I don’t know what to do
Should I continue to grasp in the darkness
Or just tear ur billet deux?

Would someday ever come,
When hope continues to flicker & goes on undone?
or Would U ever hear me say,
When finally my yellow balloons have flown away,
‘Thank God this tranquil heart of mine
Has at last convinced U out of my mind?’

But would that ever come? Would my strings
Fly free on the clouds, soaring high?
Or would these balloons where your name is carved
Be clung in my fingers as I cry?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice blog...The on who made this is my friend...

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. thanks!