1.11.07


Just last night Cherssy and I went to the sports complex and went inside the horror booth. Just the two of us. With the heart-pounding sounds of terror and dim lights in the black, claustrophobic tunnel. JUST THE TWO OF US. ALONE.


Before anything else, i was quite upset. I thought many were coming with us. Though I've been inside with my family once, three days ago, it would have been better if many of my buddies were there. But yeah, premonition. Instinct. As i was heading to Jollibee where I was supposed to meet my friends, my stomach had lurched, my whole body had gotten heavy. I was not feeling good. And yes, there's no point of feeling good. All the people I've expected to come weren't there. Even some guy friends. I even got the feeling that Cherssy wouldn't show up. After about half an hour of waiting in Jobi and a quarter outside Sugarloaf, at last, one of my comrades showed up. We waited, Cherssy and I. But then, it was getting darker so we decided to face the horrors together.

I was not afraid, but the tension was mounting from my stomach to my throat. I have been inside once, why should I be scared for the second time? Cherssy was the first-timer, and she wasn't tensed as I was. I guess I was so anxious to release my frustrations in my screams. Yeah, i guess that was it.

Just when we have given our tickets and have gone inside the lobby to wait for our turn to enter, my heart was palpitating hard against my chest like in the thud thud music in the background. The booth was supposed to be entered by TEN. Not by TWO. And that was the crazy part.

And here we go.

Before I knew it, I was screaming and shrieking and shaking the rough hands off me, with Cherssy giggling right beside me, clinging like a cat in our looped arms. And suddenly Cherssy gave a shrill scream, with me covering my eyes with my hands and at last I said to myself, "Wahaha! Nishagit na jud tawn siya!" I don't know why I was shaking, and WHO WOULDN'T?

That was sure a heart attack.

They were monsters. Ghosts. And were certainly convincing.

When we exited, we didn't know Psyche was right behind us. I knew from her face that she had fun. Cherssy and I were laughing hard at our adventure, trembling, chuckling, giving high-fives. I felt good, in fact BRILLIANT! All the things inside me were released. Thanks to the booth! That was a fun November one!

We went inside again at about nine in the evening, now together with Cherssy's bro and his girlfriend. And it was Cherssy's turn to tremble and be nervous. It was her second time, and mine third. And this time, I have opened my eyes, just like my first try. It was indeed fun!

Well, to those who didn't go with us, all I can say is... it's your loss. LOL. No, I mean, you've lost the perfect time to release all the unwanted feelings with a seldom action.

You just need the screams.

* -bEm-*

No comments: