27.11.07



The only thing that keeps me going is the sight of a promising light at the end of my struggles as I live by the challenge called LIFE.



Christmas is looming. But before that I'd have to face my day!
Well, who wouldn't have wishes? I sure have, in fact, about a dozen lists!
But I'd share to you some of my wishes for my 16th birthday here on our beloved earth.
Here they are:


  1. Original, durable, light and a handy Badminton racket*
  2. black ink for our printer (so that i can print my series! it's been a long time since I've printed my second episode, and my readers are waiting for the third one! ' IK-TO38 ')*
  3. Penelope (a witty and interesting book!)*
  4. apples
  5. mangoes (ripe or still green. or dried! It's a craving...)
  6. sky flakes onion chives
  7. tikoy delicacy
  8. Gatorade or Nescafe in can (mocha) or Milo (any size will do)
  9. G-tech pen
  10. cake or brownies (?)**
*I know it's quite impossible. but it's a wish, remember? Or would it be nice to add 'telescope'?
** I can do away with that.


Great! But I'm not 100% hoping for all of these to come true. But c'mon, they're wishes. and wishes are wishes. If these are meant to stay that way, 'sigh' , that's ok. well, not so ok. but still ok. hehehe... Bitaw, pero mas choi kung matinuod, di bah?



* -bEm-*

No comments: