7.12.07



ok, now is my birthday, December 7. And i thank God for everything.
My sister first greeted me. (last year, she greeted me three days after. wahaha... but it's all ready done. i forgave her na.)
Well, wish no. ten happened. And thanks to my ever dearest closest circle of friends. they have been there for me and with the pressure all day because of the exams, at the end of the day, they surprised me with a Christmas wrapped gift containing a very nice yet durable violet slippers from Reva, a golden dotted pouch, and hankies! And then a mocha cake from Anita's! wow, yeah!
i treated them Jobi... just burger and rocky road sundae.
and here's the funny part: Mamaw was with us!
It was a surprise. And it was so fun that i didn't notice that time has flown so fast!

Happy 16th birthday to me!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hAbErDaY!