7.12.07



Setting: Classroom. Everything was in slovenly disarray. Professor sits rather comfortably on a chair beside the wall, his feet placed on the armchair. Writer stands beside the door, leaning, with her arms across her chest. It's her birthday.

Writer: Hey Prof!
Prof: (raises his head) What?
Writer: Are you going out this lunch?
Prof: Yeah. I'll be eating outside. Why?
Writer: Can I ask for a favor?
Prof: Favor? What is it?
Writer: Can you buy me Swirly Bits*?
Prof: ...?
Writer: I haven't treated you years ago, remember? It's time for me to treat you exactly on the same day. Mamawi ko.
Prof: (looks at Writer for a moment then turns away) Ha...? Ayaw lang uie. I'll pity you.
Writer: (stares at Prof in disbelief) Oh ok. It's up to you. Librehan nuon, nya di gusto. Ikaw gud. (turns away from Prof, leaning her head on the door with a heavy heart, understanding what was just said.)

*food name changed


No comments: