4.5.08

Fortunately, I'm playing badminton with a neighbor now. I wouldn't have been able to do so if I hadn't shown up with my racket and challenged my brother to play with me. Hehe!

I’m not that good. Just call it a “budding” player. But it has been my dream to be a pro. I may not be that strong and fast, in fact I know fully well where I’m weak at, but I’m determined to go beyond my zone and enhance my skills. Aww, wa ra ko nila Rey Gerona ug Ray Francis Maglasang and Nicole Flores baytz. Wa ra ko sa ila tudlo. Hehe! Bitaw…

But I’m surprised that my strength in smashing has increased. I mean, before it was actually my clearest weakness but then after weeks of being so laxed and lazy, I did not imagine I could smash two or three times more effectively than before. Again, if I compare myself to the mentioned names above, I’m nothing. Pero nalipay ko uie! At least niimprove ko… in my eyes. J

I’m happy to have achieved this kind of level. I’m feeling more confident but I’m quite worried on my footwork. Damn I’m slow! Sigh…

Anyway, to you who are interested to know more about Badminton, here are some techniques that I got somewhere in the Internet. Click on the link below and learn more about them.

BADMINTON GRIP

BADMINTON FOOTWORK

BADMINTON SERVE

BADMINTON CLEARS

BADMINTON DROP SHOTS

BADMINTON SMASH

BADMINTON DRIVE

BADMINTON NET PLAY

If you are a beginner, you might find it quite overwhelming and very difficult, but then, just like how the saying goes, “Practice makes Perfect.” So don’t think twice to try these out if you’re really that spirited to reach the top! Everything is possible if you just do your best as you put your mind and heart in the game.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha. starring akung manghud dah. 'a' d.i nah ang iyang 'ray'. :)