18.5.08

Oh screw this computer! It's got a very low memory and it's pretty slow now... that's why it's been two weeks since i last logged in in friendster and here in blogspot. i really hate it. all our computers, even our lappies (my dad's and aunt's) are getting slower by the minute too. aww, wish i.reformat na. kay hirap kaya noh... i'm leaning on the computer for my story and internet go-goes. sigh...

and yeah, i'm bored. pretty bored. i want to go out with my friends but every time we set up a date, the weather's bad or d sila sugtan! hahai. i'll set another date lang niya...

and Iway! i have something for you:


you're one of the friends that i'll always cherish!
why?
do i have to answer that?
of course.
ok.
so what's your answer?
i dunno. maybe that's what friends are for, accepting the real you and not complaining.
...
that's why i'll treasure you, coz you never judged me. you accepted me for who i am!
... thank you.
thanks too. without you, probably my life sucks.
:)



P.S.: way, ako na violet ha. ikaw na pink. bagay na nimo kay girly ka.
hehe!

No comments: