4.7.08

I actually had my Hepa vaccination two days ago, i think. can't quite remember the date... oh no! memory loss! huhu... that's totally a bummer!
LOL. just kidding. it was exactly two days ago. no joke this time. :)
well, it was ok. i'm not trypanophobic in any way. in fact i love being injected, either to be extracted with blood or for vaccination purposes, unless if the case is being diagnosed with a fatal disease. (tap tap! hope that's not going to happen.) seriously, i didn't feel that worn out and stressed because of it, though my injected forearm had felt numb after sometime (but i just ignored it. hehe.). I watched how Doc Plasubas did his thing, his routine, from the beginning 'til end without blinking in order not to miss a thing. I even laughed when he told me that he felt the needle touch my bone (really? i didn't even feel anything at all when he said that.). I talked to him as he pushed the syringe so that the vaccine could penetrate my skin and he said that it's normal for the arm to feel heavy because that would mean the medicine's starting to climb through one's system to authorize protection. well, that made sense. :) hehe...
but when i got home i actually hurried for bed. i guess i had a long day...

No comments: