19.7.08

School's tough.
But not as tough... yet.
I mean, i was expecting a full-blown wide-ranged phenomena coming my way once I enter college, but so far I haven't encountered epistaxis as an aftermath YET. well, maybe it's because I'm not yet using my uniform. haha! Really, i haven't totally grasped everything yet, mainly because my outfit for a whole month felt like high school. come on, i have a point. Toni even felt the same thing. she was someone we could call 'bulabog' (hehe, peace Toni!) when she was in tees and trousers but when she had her uniform on, she instantaneously became 'prim and proper'. She became so serious in her studies that when I entered the room for our Psychology class she suddenly blurted out,

"Blaise! Amazing di ay ang brain sah?" and blah blah with those red and green lines plus a cloth tied on top and coordination of those body parts and the hypothalamus controlling the emotion of LOVE.
I stared at her in bewilderment. "Hey, am I hearing right?"
She beamed at me. "Yeah. And that's because I'm in my uniform. I can feel it!"

You know, I've been feeling the same thing all along. that's why I'm anxious to wear our all-white uniform. I think it's time to put in real efforts after fooling around in plain casuals. I have to feel that I'M a student, a real student, or else I would feel that I'm just a nobody. Take a look at my math! So basic... but my mind wasn't in it. you now know what happened. XP

No comments: