22.12.08

Classes are finally over!! For the meantime. (Awww....)
Yep! It's Christmas break! No classes, no lectures, no uniforms, no napping in class... Yippee!
We just had our party in Mambaling beside Petron, the one with the lot for sale...? The sHeEet group arrived first, at about four in the afternoon, and everyone got in slowly at about five. The part officially started at about 6:30. Talking about punctuality and Filipino time.
Anyway, it was a sumptuous feast. There were about three to four different courses lain on the buffet table, plus yummy desserts called Buko-pandan and two flavorful gallons of ice cream.
(You know, i really wished I brought my camera along to take shots. It would have been fun taking stolen pictures! Just like what Jem said, the best pictures are the ones that are taken at the spur of the moment!)



The sHeEeT group...?







various faces there...







good work Justin!!
Wait... where's the cake?
Haha, there's no cake. :)



This is Rosefil
Roses are red...
But I wonder why they call her tambok?
She doesn't look tambok to me...
But she certainly have looks. :)





The Sci-hi girls...
Where's Ma Jo?



These are some pictures I stole from Lyka's Facebook profile. Thanks Lyka and sorry pud! Hihi.

Hey, how come I'm not in there??

Never mind that.

I waited patiently for the exchanging-gifts portion to come. It was after the Hephep-hooray and paper dance segments. Finally, we all stood as one, formed a big circle and started singing, "I love my manita/manito. yes i do..." like a chant. After a few rounds I got mine! But sadly, Kimberly wasn't around to personally give me my present. But we understood. She was lining up for promotion in Karatedo after all. Ma'am Pogoy got her present from Donya Panyang and, surprisingly, she gave her gift to Phoebe! We thought it was Monece... Anyway, after everyone has received their own presents, we opened them together and VIOLA!!


I got my wish!!!
Artemis Fowl...
I've been waiting for this for months...! I've been wishing on having even one book of the series ever since I happened to handle the book and read its back page, which surely caught and captivated my eye, a few months ago. And Kimberly gave it to me! Wow...! Thanks a lot Kim! Though this is the fourth book, I really appreciate it! I've been secretly planning on buying the first book: The Lost Colony, and then Patrice, Justin and Angelie told me that book was totally out of stock and you had no choice, and then you were scared that I might have read the book when in fact I haven't read even one, and then...wow! Thank you thank you thank you!
Go raibh maith 'ad!




And Ferrero Rocher too!
Thanks!




And I won't forget this gift from Phoebe, which was also on my wish list:




Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge!

Thanks Phoebe!



MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS IC!

No comments: