11.12.08

I really want to place the pictures I've taken during my birthday, but sad to say, I can't upload them because of technical problems. But anyway,
THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO GREETED!
I'm now officially 17!!
Oh bless me.



Oh yeah. One year to go and I'll be officially an adult!
One more year of waiting, and I could have my license and drive the car. One more year and I can do lots of independent things... Char. But with parental guidance japon uie.
Hihi.
Kalagot lang, we had NSTP! The weather was not behaving very well in the morning and I really REALLY didn't want to go but then I was looking forward to our notes so taddah...!
In the afternoon Cherssy and I went to the church together and attended the 2:30 mass. After that we went to my house and ate IT with gusto. *Chuckle* Just kidding.
Well, what we really did was just we had a little gathering, me, my family and some relatives, and a few neighbors. I quite regretted the idea of not inviting more friends, though I tried but then due to some constraints and stuff, they weren't able to come.
It was a happy event, with lots of food and ice cream and cake, but it would have been happier if my Dad was here. I understood, though. He's on the other side of the globe, so there's nothing I could do. When we talked he also wished to be here, but hey, he's still in the middle of adjustments,with his new job and environment. As much as he wanted to be here in the Philippines, there's nothing he could do but just hang on and sacrifice for a little while.
I'd bet we'll have the saddest Christmas of our lives...
But anyway, before the night was concluded last Sunday, Cherssy gave me my present! Weeee! Actually, the 'box' came from my closest circle of friends (Chers, Danielle and Shayne) but it was Cherssy who gave it to me personally. After hours of little 'surveys' and some 'kuti-kuti' and 'palusot', she gave the box she was bringing before we left the house. And wow! I got a USB! thanks guys! I also got three blank CDs, a clown fish stuff toy (which, according to Cherssy, was ANDREW from my story. *snicker*), and two very cute slings for the USB. One was a pretty black sling, the other one was a very pink girly stuff. they also gave me a small, blue Oriental pearl mirror and! mind you, a very blue girlish headband.
Nah, mabayot jud ko ani.
*laughs*
And did i mention that the box had some confetti 'arte' or something?
Thanks jud kaayo guys! I mean... Wow, words are not enough! thanks to Mdm. Eviota pud, who also contributed to the gift. Thanks jud!
I was really touched when she also gave me a letter she made herself. I really like the connection of characters, how she related them to me. Char. but bitaw, i really like it. Thanks a million!!

I also would like the people who made the little celebration possible:
To my parents and my siblings! Thank you!
to Tito Dan, for my ice cream
To our Kuyas, for the cake and the foods
to our neighbors, thanks pud.
to Tita Net, for her greetings from London.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
^u^

No comments: