15.2.09

We had our enema and parenteral about two weeks ago. Last week was our very first hospital exposure.
Yep, I have a lot of things to share. :D

Enema:
It was something both funny and ticklish. The catheter was something that brought both embarrassment and fun. Really! When it was inserted, one could feel the whoosh, the weird feeling of something being pulled after the gushing rhythm of the soapy solution inside...

Injection: (done with distilled water instead of real meds)
Intradermal- they say it's the most painful injection among the three. But I didn't agree. Indeed it was painful, but it was tolerable. (I had fun scaring my classmates' wits out, since I was the very first female patient who experienced it. Heh heh.)
Subcutaneous- Aw, that was the real pain! it made my upper arm numb for more than an hour. The needle was not painful; the water was!
Intramuscular-Ouch! It gave me the creeps. Injected in my butt... i didn't walk properly for a couple of minutes.

Duty:
(I'll save this for a few more days. I'll finish this duty week first before going through the details.)
Char.
Hehe!

Happy Valentine's! I mean... Single Awareness Day!
:D

No comments: