22.6.10

It is always a privilege and honor to blog about someone I know and admire so well that I'd forget my name whenever I'm with him or her.
Eh, don't wring the wrong neurons.
I'm talking about a very good friend of mine in college. A funny, witty, one-of-a-kind pal for more than two years now.I'm talking about a SHE.
Curious?Hmmm...
SHE's none other than...
RIA JANE ARNAIZ REMEDIOS
WHOOPS!
That's Luwiez.

Wait....

Buffering...



Hahaha!

TADDAH!


SHE just had her birthday, you see. And we celebrated it with an adventurous theme: pirates!

the captain's grand entrance

posing session. :)

pink amongst the black and white.
Flamboyancy!

the Princess, the Presley, the Twin ship-waiters, and the Lover.

The 8!


Ria at 18!

and there are 18 things I like about her:

1. She's funny. that's irrefutable. :)
2. She's pretty. Prettier than Luwiez. Hahahaha!
3. Guts and Glory are her assets.
4. Loves Corneto. For life.
5. A fighter!
6. God-fearing. :)
7. Writes Unwritten stuff. Yeah, she goes a step ahead whenever she writes her thoughts down.
8. She's got a blog for no. 7!
9. Her pink, cute cheeks. (High-five mga brad!)
10. "A spiderweb is incomplete without the spider." This really made me laugh. Hard. XD
11. Ultra-talented. Char... (sure? hehehe!)
12. Congenial. Approachable. So positive my nega pheromones are extinguished. hahaha!
13. Fashion trendy!
14. Uniquely...hmmm... unique!
15. Has fun up on her sleeves!
16. Vain.
17. She's my friend. Why wouldn't I like her?
And lastly...
18. Ria is RIA.


Well...
Thank you, Ria!
And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
God bless you always! :)
-Blaise-

2 comments:

Ria Remedy said...

WAPAK! :) Hey that's me in your post! Love it! :D hehe I love the introduction and how you UNCONSCIOUSLY mistaken my photo from Luwiez's! bwahaha Nagkatawa ko ato duh! :)) Thanks for this Blaise, your such an awesome friend/writer! muah. ♥

Mamaw B. said...

charot... hahaha...!
it was such an awesome party! next year napud. hahaha!
nshock pud tawn c luwiez when he read it...
so love blogging...! :)