31.7.10


Let me share to you about my experience in the past two weeks...

(Computers completely BUSTED last week, that's why I wasn't able to blog. And heavens, I wasn't busy for the entire week because of my community duty. I would have blogged everyday, but due to disappointing technicalities, I wasn't able to.
So here I am now, ready to
)











I was on a verge of seeing things in a more serious perspective when I realized...
I SHOULD BE SERIOUS!
We're talking about LIFE, and SAVING A LIFE is something not all people can do.
Hmmm.. before i go senti, I'd like to inform you the week was dead

(And don't be deceived by these humanoid chocolates though.)
Exams here, presentations there, Retdem everywhere... NUTS.
Oh, on that fateful Friday, it was
F-U-N.
The Adult CPR was pretty difficult, though. it could really "TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY".
You'd take it that I got my body aching the next day?
Oh hell, yeah.
PS: And I... (drum roll).... passed!







It was HEAVEN!
No stress, really!
hmmm... a monitored vacation? :)
I liked having some vacation from a crazy school-driven nursing-normalite-society. It just gives us a time to chill.




Thank you Lord for everything you bless me with! :)

No comments: