11.8.10


VOILA!
MIDTERM OVER!

Oh. Please, don't get me wrong. I was not totally happy with the results. I could have done better IF I ATTEMPTED TO STUDY MORE.
In the midst of the rejoicing crowd, I was left behind in a whirlwind of thoughts. Things could have been better... sigh. Too bad it's late to change it.
But at least it's over!


But even though we're through with that stage, today until September I feel apprehensive. Jumpy. Skittish. Just a day after the exams I'll be going on duty in Ward 9. We'll have Neuro class next week, and the following week my group and I will go on duty in Sotto OR. Ballistic sched, huh?
You got it right.

Well, I just have to be positive, shouldn't I? It's only a matter of time I get quite busy in school. Sooner or later I'll be facing this. I think being early is better... and get this over with.

Yeah, it's always like that when it's the first time.
And it's NORMAL, isn't it?


No comments: