15.3.08

Oh shodi--SHODI!
I'm a happy little cookie now! C'mon, my crush gave me a hug! uh, actually, he was the one who asked for it... but who wouldn't feel oh so heaven??
Oops, it looked this way:
uh well... I think the first one fits my experience more because i was, let's say, seized by him in that position. oooh... shucks, am i really a feeler? but then, it's true. This really happened. THIS REALLY HAPPENED!

Actually, it's a long story. But...

... It was a magical moment... for me. But then in the end I almost cried... because while he was hugging me he was thinking of his BIOCHEMS... his biochems...



but at least, the only thing that I've ever wished from the beginning has finally come true...

every time I think about it, I feel two emotions: happiness and sadness. Happy that he asked AND gave me a hug, a big, tender hug but sad at the thought that just when every thing's about to end... But it doesn't mean I have feelings for... no. That's not it. I don't have--of course I don't. It's just memories come flashing by whenever I remember this little occurrence in the room. I feel sad because he was thinking of his Biochems when he hugged me. well, that's what I thought. But then, c'mon!! he said it so himself! "Wa man gud ako uyab gud..."
Now what does that mean??
Hahai...
It didn't stop there, actually. There were two other major things that happened after that.
I'll type it down after I get over this one.
LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayeee. hu's ur crush d.i blaise? hehehe. :D

Mamaw B. said...

hmmm... i'll tell You this summer. haha!!