26.3.08


Ya know, they all left just this morning. One a.m. From sixteen people in the house, only six were left: my parents, Dodot, me, Ate Apple and our housekeeper, Ate Juliet. The rest departed without waking us up just to say farewell or to let us nick some food from their loaded handbags. They all left for Zamboanga Sibugay to have some vacation for a couple of days and to attend a good friend of my aunt's wedding. And I'm stuck here, waiting for the clock to tick before I finally march on the stage for the ultimate finale of our High school life.
that's a "Yeah!"
But honestly, i feel ill-equipped for this. I'm not yet ready... because I don't feel the moment YET! Do you think I just need a shake to wake up from a dream and face reality that I'm about to pass into another dimension of my life?
I think I'm a big idiot.
hehe!

™ΩΩΩ™

I've been eating a lot lately. For two weeks, from my normal appetite to threefold one, i find this kind of change quite spine-tingling. Oh yes, I've been eating a lot, in other words! From chocolates to a complete buffet of SIX meat dishes in one meal--name it-- can you imagine that i haven't gained any weight?? well, i felt quite stuffed but when I asked others about how i looked, they'd say I just looked normal. Whoa, that's kinda weird... because I've been monitoring myself, from my face to my wrists and I've found them expanding!!
Well, my goal's to get fatter. At least gain a few pounds and have some muscles on the work out.
I guess i have to work harder than usual! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ka.nice gd anang cge'g eat! hehehe. ;p