19.3.08


well, uh, this picture was taken after our rite of passage.
here's another one:

and another one:


Well, how's that?
haha, i barely expose my skin whenever i pose. but this was an exemption. It was, like, a prom night! you know what the funny part was? Just when it was fifteen minutes before the curfew on the blazing dance floor, it was the only time that I danced the night away!! frankly speaking, it was not so fun as i thought. KJ ang admin eh!
If it were me, I'd let the seniors and juniors enjoy the night until eleven or twelve, not until nine in the evening--with no buts! it was such an "Aww... what a shame!" night. And the little memento we received were SJA mugs... and my mug is being displayed here together with all the decorative glassware from all sorts of events from all ages as little-tokens-of-whatever in the cupboard. (Whew!) but then, it's ok. At least I've discovered who the real couples were! haha...
KAWAI!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look cute! :D

Anonymous said...

KJ btaw ang admin..
pro at least they gave us the chance to give the rite of passage a little twist nga mura na hinuon sya ug prom ^_^