9.3.08


Yes! We're already through with the finals!!
It's time to march!
weeehhh...

It was quite a nosebleed, honestly. the week before...
especially Filipino! argh, I've thought Mdm. Ponce would be merciful since we're graduating...
I was sighing a lot of times during the test and when I looked around, everybody was rolling their eyes in frustration. Dorothy even joined in. She kept on dropping her head on her armchair with a miserable look on her face and I said, "Whoa. This is such a blow."
But then, there's no prob. besides, it's not a major subject anyway. :)
Physics was the easiest. I got through it without a scratch!
After the test, everybody was jumping with joy. there was noise in the air... you know what I mean.

well, that afternoon, Cherssy, Biona and I went to Shuttlecock in Tralala, Cabancalan to play Badminton. It was really fun! The two of them enjoyed a lot as much as I. They have improved, especially Cherssy, who was used to keep the shuttlecock in a lob. but now she managed to put some style. I was not so tired-- it was like i was so energized being on the court! It was like being home...

char!

No comments: